Monday, February 8

Cough Cough ****I want !!!!!!**** Cough

This post is a purely selfish one in the hope that someone will see this and buy me these shoes for my upcoming birthday. I'd say the sales assistants in BT2 are pretty sick of me going in and stroking these shoes on a daily basis. Ill be chucked out next time.

I love them.

I'll wear them all the time.

I promise.

Size 7.



The "Lady Dragon" family from Vivienne Westwood Anglomania and Melissa.

..... features include an adjustable slingback strap and peep-toe opening and as with all Melissa shoes, they're crafted in Brazil of natural and sustainable rubber. They are extremely comfortable, mold to your feet after just a few wears, are totally waterproof, and can be cleaned in a sink with good 'ol soap and water.

See, totally practical.

Approx 120/140 euro from BT2.

SIGH.






Or....

Vivienne Westwood + Lady Dragon Orb Smoke

The "Orb" edition is the newest sensation of the coveted "Lady Dragon" heel between Vivienne Westwood Anglomania and Melissa. The gold-toned mirrored orb compliments the translucent smoke rubber - an insanely whimsical shoe in a gorgeous neutral palette. Other features include an adjustable slingback strap and peep-toe opening.

Comes in a lovely pearly blue colour too.....

No comments:

Post a Comment