Tuesday, April 27

OMG Shoes

oooh, so someone read's my blog, nice to know - after my fairly heavy hint a few months ago about my need and want for Vivienne Westwood shoes my wonderfully marvellously brilliant (you get the picture) lunch girls in work surprised me with said shoes in the canteen thus shocking the life from me.

the joy.

the sweet sweet joy.

So I brought them home and spent many an afternoon prancing around my living room pointing at my designer clad feet to all who entered. Alas, it was not meant to be - I loved the shoes, they didnt feel the same way about me. They somehow wouldnt stay on my feet, I did toy with the idea of surgically attaching them then snapped out of it. So I had to return them.

the sadness.

the utter utter sadness.

So, Vivienne Westwood shoes I bid thee farewell. We had some good times in said living room.

And much much much love to my fab friends in work for the thought.

Sniff.

xx

Please do excuse the bad quality pictures, it was a sad and dark time and I was clearly a bit traumatised n all.

I did get some other wonderful and thoughtful gifts that I certainly will also be posting about.
Im a very lucky gal.

No comments:

Post a Comment