Monday, October 18

bling bling and the next best thing

Had my eye on these boots for months after seeing Lindsay Lohan (I dont usually refer to her as a style icon but please excuse me this time) on the cover of Elle aaaaages ago.

I know they are fairly old hat at this stage but Christian Louboutin Ronfifi 100 button boots pretty much rule.
Pretty sure my life would actually be enhanced if I were to own them, boots with life affirming super powers - thats right.

They would go with literally everything, heres lil Dakota Fanning rocking a shorter pair in Marie Claire a while back.....


Amazeballs.

Soooo, I was pretty chuffed to see Office knocking out a pretty similar pair a couple of weeks ago......


Office 'Kyle' button boot
approx €111 from http://www.office.co.uk/

Jess XX

No comments:

Post a Comment